When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close to include
2. Internet Advertising - Since most buyers start their search on the internet, search engine optimization is critical. My extensive market plan gains top placement on all the big real estate websites like Trulia, Google and Realtor.com to maximize your exposure and get the word out to potential buyers. I will advertise your home online through a systematic blast of flyers and notices to established realtor and client data bases, email, and social media campaigns to generate excitement and buyer interest in your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." I have built an extensive data base of local realtors that I communicate with regularly to get the word out about new listings. Emails, flyers, social media postings and inter-office communication all generates a buzz about your home before it even hits the market and helps identify the right people to target your home to and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. It's important you as the seller know what the competition is doing, what competitors have gone under agreement and how you stack up against the competition..
5. The Extra Mile - All real estate agents are not created equal. To ensure my clients get the maximum exposure and put their best foot forward I take additional steps to ensure your home looks great when it hits the market. To make your home stand out against all the competition I hire a professional stager to help us cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal. It's also tremendously important to make a great first impression with professional photos which helps your home stand out against the competition and ensure the MAXIMUM number of photos are used on various websites to include MLS and Realtor.com to ensure maximum search engine optimization. Many websites push properties with less than the maximum number of photos lower in the search results. Also I produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on dozens of websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here